.... our dogs are still animals (hunting dogs).
I caught the dachshunds eating bunnies in the yard this evening [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
.... our dogs are still animals (hunting dogs).
I caught the dachshunds eating bunnies in the yard this evening [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Have you tried FEEDING them? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
love the sig spuds..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
My Blue Heeler LOVES to kill groundhogs. And I do feed her.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
If only you could see the belly of the youngest one!
(She's a 16 pound dog, and has been ordered by the vet to lose 5 pounds!!!)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Our lab, Shady leans his elbows on a 4' chain link fence and talks to people, he weighs 160 lbs, I've seen a lot of dog. But this does sound a lil' perplexing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Got any pictures, Spuds??
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I loaded 2 , here he is in his UT shirt, I think he just picked them to annoy me.
Have you bitten them yet? It worked with Shady! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks